Join us at our August Bank Holiday weekend ‘Movies in the Meadow’, for the ultimate summer open-air movie experience. Our large cinema screen will be situated in the field next door to the pub; simply relax and enjoy the movies, alongside your family and friends.
11 am*: Mary Poppins Returns (U)
2 pm*: Trolls World Tour (U)
Enjoy two superb movies throughout the day as you relax and picnic on our farmer’s field.
For those of us who adore the best nanny in the land, this new adaptation is one to watch. A few decades after her original visit, Mary Poppins, the magical nanny, returns to help the Banks siblings and Michael’s children through a difficult time in their lives. This movie is followed by the return of our favourite animated Trolls. Poppy, Branch and their crew discover that they are but one of six different Troll tribes scattered over six different lands devoted to six different kinds of music: Funk, Country, Techno, Classical, Pop and Rock. Their world is about to get a lot bigger and a whole lot louder when they get wind of villain, Queen Bairb’s, plans to destroy all other kinds of music and break the harmony that exists.
Pack your singing voices, sunnies, sun lotion, and picnic (or waterproofs, depending on the weather forecast!) – we welcome fancy dress too, there will be prizes for the best-dressed ticket holders!
Bistro-style tables and chairs will be provided, as per the group size on your ticket. Please keep to your allocated plot.
- The open-air cinema will start at 11 am and conclude no later than 4 pm.
- These movies are rated U, meaning it is suitable for all.
- Doors open 1 hour prior to the film starting.
- Tables and chairs will be provided (based on the number of tickets the lead booker has purchased). You may also want to bring rugs and cushions.
- Please have your best singing voices at the ready and for those who enjoy fancy dress, there will be prizes for the best-dressed characters throughout the day/evening.
- Don’t forget to pack for all weather possibilities. This event will take place come rain or shine. Please check our T&C’s for further information.
- Please note, no umbrellas (unless raining) or gazebos allowed.
- Hot food and drinks will be available to purchase on the day, although you are welcome to bring your own picnics and soft drinks.
- As we are a licensed venue, we ask that you do not bring any alcohol. Only alcohol purchased on-site can be consumed.
- We ask that you please follow any relevant Covid safety measures and social distancing throughout the event.
- This event is priced at £15 per adult ticket | £8 per child (aged 4-12) ticket | £175 per Premium Gazebo (max 8 people). Infants (aged 3 and under) enjoy free entry but are still required to have an entry ticket.
- A Premium Gazebo is a group ticket that can accommodate up to 8 people furnished with a bistro-style table and 8 chairs. This price is also inclusive of 1 x bottle of House prosecco | 6 x selected bottled beers | 6 x selected soft drinks.
- Parking is available at the back of the field.
Have a question? Click here to see our frequently asked questions.