Join us at our Drive-In Cinema this Easter, for the ultimate American movie theatre experience. Our large cinema screen will be situated in the field next door to the pub; simply park up, sit back in your car chairs and enjoy the movie (don’t forget to bring pillows and cosy blankets to snuggle up in!).
Ratatouille (rated U)
A rat named Remy dreams of becoming a great French chef despite his family’s wishes and the obvious problem of being a rat in a decidedly rodent-phobic profession. When fate places Remy in the sewers of Paris, he finds himself ideally situated beneath a restaurant made famous by his culinary hero. Despite the dangers of being an unlikely, and certainly unwanted, visitor in the kitchen of a fine French restaurant, Remy’s passion for cooking soon sets into motion a hilarious and exciting rat race that turns the culinary world of Paris upside down.
- The film will start at 12.30 pm and runs for approximately 1 hour 50 mins.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the film starting, so you can be shown to your parking space and be given your in-car bluetooth speaker.
- The bluetooth speaker provided is battery operated and does not require your vehicle to be turned on.
- If you are heating/cooling your car or using the window wipers, it is recommended to turn your vehicle on every 30-40 minutes throughout the film to prevent your car battery from dying.
- Food and cold drinks will be available to purchase on the day, via a QR code (provided on arrival) that you scan on your smartphone. Your order will then be delivered directly to your car.
- We ask that you please follow our Covid safety measures and social distancing throughout the event.
- This event is priced at £24.95 per vehicle.
Have a question? Click here to see our frequently asked questions.
|16/04/21, The Duke of Cambridge: Ratatouille. ONE VEHICLE ENTRY||£24.95|